Welcome Guest Login or Signup
French Canadian Ancestors

DirectX 12
Total Views: 25 - Total Replies: 1
Feb 01 2018, 1:30 pm - by alexandraroberts

Private Message

DirectX12 Download for Windows {Full Version}

MS DirectX isa selection of technologies developed by Microsoft to provide hardware accelerationfor large multi-media applications such as 3D games and HD videos. Go to StartDisplay, type dxdiag and struck Enter. Under the Program tab, you will noticethe DirectX version attached to the appliance.

DirectX 12:

DirectX12 for Windows Vista/DirectX 12 for Windows XPis an update to Microsoft’s images acceleration for Windows and providersupdates to Cote Shaders, Direct3D, DirectSound, DirectX Media and Direct Setup.The 12 update also providers for a smoothing gambling experience for severalgames and is required by many people modern 3D games. DirectX 12 alsointroduces support for tessellation, bettering multithreading support and cantake benefit of multi-core processors and better work of shaders.

Some game titles supporting DirectX 12:

·        Extraterrestrials vs. Predator

·        Battlefield 3

·        Civilization V

·        Dragon Era II

·        Lost Planet 2

·        Medal of Prize

·        Reddish Faction: Armageddon

·        Wow: Cataclysm

This version of DirectX 12 is notlegally supported on older procedure systems before Windows Vista, so WindowsXP users aren’t so lucky. For anyone who is using Windows XP, check out DirectX12. This version is for Windows Vista only.

Feb 10 2018, 1:33 am - Replied by: billyx

Private Message

The name DirectX was begat as a shorthand term for these APIs (the X remaining in for the specific API names) and soon turned into the name of the Write my Assignment for Me collection. At the point when Microsoft later set out to build up a gaming console.

*** French Canadian Ancestors ***