Welcome Guest Login or Signup
BOOKMARK
French Canadian Ancestors

FORUM
FIFA 18 Ultimate Team Coin Tips: How to Make Millions Through SBCs and Silver Packs
Total Views: 16 - Total Replies: 0
May 16 2018, 4:36 am - by fifacoinsreviews

Private Message

No one likes cheerfulness. So now let's go: Last year, I spent 12 pounds over 12 million coins for the Ultimate Team during the season. Now that is what it means to be able to forgive such violent selfishness: I tell you exactly how you did it, so you can do exactly the same thing in.

Never buy Gold packs

For the most important tips, be aware of the following: Never, Never, Never Buy Gold Packs. With real money or money playing. As many people open around the world every day of the day, the market is constantly saturated with gold cards, so most of them are approaching value on the secondary market. Spend 7,500 coins on a standard gold package and you'll be lucky if you forget. While the bronze and silver packages guarantee long-term profits, thanks to the challenges of building the squad.
With this method, the cherries can choose the desired players over time. FIFA 17 was closed with Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bell, David Deja, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and 12 million. And all this is the challenges of building Squad.

SBCs, as they are well known in the community, feel they are sending groups according to their special needs for bonuses. Instead of issuing currencies, this should lead to gold packets. For example, every Tuesday night, four Marquee games are performed in the SBC framework. Hundreds of FIFA addicts hit the transport market and searched for the cards needed for the Marbke Sobes meetings. But if you already have these cards in your club, you can not end the challenges yourself, and then you can earn monsters by selling additional stock.
In essence, every player card in the game will be of value at any point of the year. These cards can only be sold if this value is increased.
This part is simple. Every Tuesday or Wednesday evening you can simply check the requirements of Marquee Matchup and the list of players who meet these requirements. Think of the clubs you need: one of the last matches was based on the Fulham match at Aston Villa and at least six English players had to do it. As a result, most manufacturers of silver and rare gold from England have reached 1000 bullion coins. They broke 20 out of 20,000 coins.

Similarly, the Aberdeen team was forced against Rangers. B. O earlier this season to meet at least two Scottish Premier League players. If you love me, to kill this kind of cards next week: I spent more than 50 in my club, all sold at least 2000 coins. He had bought 300 coins the previous week. Drop some silver and bronze protectors and achieve more than 200,000 profits in three days. So this method is effective.
Below we will explain in detail and basically this is the case: just buy the bronze parcels and silver packages and throw shapes and enjoy the rewards ...
FIFA 18: Essential tips and tricks from real experts (ie you)
FIFA 18 The Journey 2 Tip: Ending, Length, All Ultimate Team Rewards

Only buy silver and bronze packages

Never gold. I repeat it again because it is critical. When purchasing silver or bronze packages, they are the safest for standard versions: 2500 pieces of silver, 400 bronze. Then I'll find out what you'll need soon.
If you feel special, you can run the distinctive copies of the packages: 3,750 silver, 750 bronze. They have a much greater risk, but they get a higher reward: they pay two more "rare" cards. If these cards are rare for players, they will bring you more profits. If you have sets or badges you will get a small blow. I usually buy up to 150,000 or more when I buy the bank's special packages and return to standard packages when the cash reserve is lower than this value.

Decide whether you want to do SBC in the league

/p>

The following periodicals contain SBCs, where the team completes a specific package and launches all teams to increase the number of players:

- Super League (TUR 1)
- Liga Bancomer MX (MEX 1)
- League NOS (POR 1)
- Russian League (Russia 1)
English Premier League (ENG 2)
- Eredivisie (NED 1)
- French Ligue 1 (FRA1)
- Dri Jamil (SAU 1)
- MLS (United States 1)
- Football A (ITA 1)
- The Bundesliga (1)
- Meiji Yasuda J1 (JAP 1)
- Hyundai League (AUS 1)
- La Liga Santander (ITA 1)
- Premier League (ENG 1)
- Professional League (Bill 1)
If you choose to fill these vacancies, boxes are opened in each championship zászlódhassa in the club. If nine or more players in teams in any players needed to buy another - the Futbin is an excellent source helps to fill gaps - the lowest price BIN and ready. It gives a new package and take a step towards a global league game.
We recommend that you gradually achieve the stated periodic SBC of them - that instead of wasting money in the store, it must be a way to pack gold and cards.

What to do if you open a silver package?

First, look for players from SBC links above. Therefore: TUR 1, MEX 1 POR 1, RUS ENG 1 2, NED 1, MUC 1, SAU 1 ENG 1, GER 1 ITA 1 USA 1, JAP 1, SPA 1, BEL 1 and AUS 1 SBC cards send players to the club. If not, put them in the transport list.
All other players must clear away the championship club until the marquee is a new competition and no other SBC has been created that requires them.
Send all duplicates to the transfer list.
List player cards (+40) for one hour at 150/200. (Price 150 bid, 200 purchases.)
Little Bright Fitness Band Cards Clock (+20) One 650/850 Cross.
Send all healing cards (team player) to the transfer list.
The bright menu manager runs 1 hour and 150/200 cards.
Sent to the club card holding the standard operator. * These are the only operator contracts you have used. *
Contracts are included in standard player cards ('10 / 10/8 ') for one hour at 150/200.
The list of players contracts is bright ('20 / 24/18') for 150/200 hours at.
Place bright sets on the transport menu.
Sell ‚Äč‚Äčall standard collections quickly unless you want to use them.
Put the players in all the features of edzéskártyáit, shoot the Pace elements and the transitions list.
Quickly adopted by all other coach card players unless you want to use them.
Quickly accept all goalkeeper coach cards, unless you want to use them.
Major tournament leaders - 1 ENG, FRA 1, 1 GER, ITA 1, 1 SPA - transfer list.
Quickly sell all other managers unless you want to use them.
Unless you want to quickly sell the pitch badge and coach.
Now scroll through the transfer list and find all the cards that have been moved. Click on "Compare Prices" and if the card itself is a ton of 150/200 in the market, 150/200 plus listed.
150/200 Lowest Note Cards Listed High Buy Now Price is available, then make note of the purchase price now 100-200 one coin. So if I find the cheapest price for my Moore 1900 coins, remember at 2100 when shopping, the initial price of 100-200 coins is less. The card may not sell the first attempt. But within 24-48 hours.
Always note the cards for one hour. This method is the menu key to be complete and updated whenever possible.
Read more: 15 The wonderful little thing I missed in FIFA 18

What to do if you open a bronze package?

/p>

Again, look for SBC tournaments players: TUR 1, MEX 1 POR 1, RUS ENG 1 2, NED 1, MUC 1, SAU 1 ENG 1, GER 1 ITA 1 USA 1, JAP 1, SPA 1, BEL 1 and AUS 1. If the SBC does so, send cards to players in the club. If not, put them in the transport list.
All other players in the tournament must be stored at the club so that the marquee is not created.
Send all duplicates to the transfer list.
List player cards (+20) for one hour at 150/200.
Band menus shiny shiny 650/850 fitness clock away.
Send all healing (team and player) menu transfer card.
Give glossy bronze player cards ('15 / 6/3 ') to your friends. * These are the only player cards you have ever used! *
Quickly sell all standard player cards contracts, cards are not bright and brilliant management contracts.

Quickly sell all Kit cards unless you want to use them.
Develop player training cards, which are all features, shooting, and pace
Quickly adopted by all other coach card players unless you want to use them.
Quickly accept all goalkeeper coach cards, unless you want to use them.
Major tournament leaders - 1 ENG, FRA 1, 1 GER, ITA 1, 1 SPA - transfer list.
Quickly sell all other managers unless you want to use them.
Unless you want to quickly sell the pitch badge and coach.
Now go to the list of transmissions and do the same thing as the silver cards. There are not many cards except in about 150/200, but they only need to sell three packages on average to earn profits.
Note the packages are cards (TOTW) in format
If you wrap any of these methods in any way and do not plan to keep them, do not use them at least once every two weeks. While it is still packed (Wednesday Wednesday to 18:00 and 05:59), it has a weak revaluation value as it all surrenders.

Invest in gold at a low card-shaped price

After handing over the 100,000 coin badge, I suggested that I spend 3-4 weeks on the TOTW players between Sunday and Tuesday in any week. To do this, look for "special" players on the Buy It Now transfer market on 9.400-10.500 then the Golden Cherry. (You can always sell these players at least 11,500 coins, and sometimes much more - or if you need money suddenly, quickly sell them to the CPU 9,900, which means that the losses are small).
I store these purchases at my club for 2-3 weeks, then I'll list at least 13,000-14,000 - sometimes more, depending on the comparative prices of the card itself.
Check regularly from your transport list and try to "re-list everything" whenever possible
If no tool set or keyboard sells after being upgraded for 48 hours, you can sell them quickly. For all other items, consider buying now the price of 50 coins after the first day, 100 for the second day, and so on. Exceptions are cards of players in the 150/200 list: only enter the transfer list at the specified price until they are sold. They will sell it in the end. It must be very very rich.

Click for more FIFA 18 packs info.

*** French Canadian Ancestors ***