Welcome Guest Login or Signup
BOOKMARK
French Canadian Ancestors

FORUM
I’m running out of funny videos to post
Total Views: 31 - Total Replies: 0
Mar 12 2019, 11:05 pm - by liny195

Private Message

Youth Adrian Colbert Jersey , but I’m going to keep scraping the bottom of the barrell for as long as this keeps up. The sad part about the game is when the Arizona Cardinals took the field today, I immediately knew what was about to happen. The Cardinals game was a show of just how depleted the 49ers are of talent and how the loss of Jimmy Garoppolo has crippled this team. There’s not a doubt in my mind with the Cardinals defense on the field today and the way Garoppolo can move the ball down the field, the 49ers could have gotten into field goal range and not muffed a snap.C.J. Beathard isn’t a bad quarterback, he’s a backup quarterback thrust into a situation that is almost unfair. If he could be a starting quarterback, he wouldn’t be the backup, it’s simple as that. He held onto the ball today hesitating to pull the trigger (why? Were the turnovers scaring him?) and all I could think was “Garoppolo could make that throw in his sleep.” Anyways Womens Mike McGlinchey Jersey , what’s done is done. We have three days and we get to watch the Oakland Raiders play the 49ers in what is going to be very low-ratings game unless it’s Raiders or 49ers fans watching. I know a lot of people are happy with the loss as it helps with draft positioning, but I feel like the team itself would rather get a couple of wins in order to feel progress from 2017. Especially since this was one of those heartbreaking losses the 49ers seem to love to put themselves through. Alright, enough griping. We need to get our minds off it. So I have some Street Fighter troll videos to close out the night. The 49ers are in a rebuild, they are in much better hands than when Jim Tomsula was running things. We just have to keep telling ourselves that. Stay faithful, my friends.49ers’ Friday practice report has the offensive line back on the field in limited capacity The San Francisco 49ers released their Friday practice report and it has some notable improvements from Thursday. Center Weston Richburg and tackle Joe Staley were able to be upgraded to limited Friday after being held out on Thursday. Given that Joshua Garnett was a full participant on Thursday and Friday, the 49ers offensive line is in the right direction. They are a long ways away from complete recovery Womens Fred Warner Jersey , but with how banged up it got during the Arizona Cardinals, it’s nice to know things are getting better.The skill position players still were held out. Wide receivers Trent Taylor, Pierre Gar莽on, Dante Pettisand running back Matt Breida were listed as DNP’s for Thursday and Friday. Pettis has already been ruled out and Matt Breida is heading in that direction as well. Taylor has been dealing with some lingering effects from his back surgery as Kyle Shanahan indicated in a recent press conference. Did not practice: RB Matt Breida (shoulder, ankle) WR Pierre Garcon (shoulder, knee) WR Dante Pettis (knee) WR Trent Taylor (back)Limited:LB Reuben Foster (shoulder) http://www.the49ersfootballauthentic.com/earl-mitchell-jersey-authentic , TE George Kittle (knee)G Mike Person (knee) C Weston Richburg (knee) CB Richard Sherman (calf) T Joe Staley (knee)Full participation: TE Garrett Celek (quadricep) G Joshua Garnett (toe)WR Marquise Goodwin (hamstring, quadricep)T Mike McGlinchey (knee)S Jaquiski Tartt (shoulder) CB Jimmie Ward (hamstring)

*** French Canadian Ancestors ***