Welcome Guest Login or Signup
BOOKMARK
French Canadian Ancestors

FORUM
How can I export a QuickBooks company file?
Total Views: 15 - Total Replies: 5
Sep 12 2019, 12:51 am - by roberts1304

Private Message

If you are looking forward to exporting the company filefrom QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online, then you can follow the procedureshared below

·       Clickon the QB Desktop icon and from the taskbar, tap on ‘Menu.’

·       Scrolldown at the bottom and search for ‘Export company file to Online’

·       Ifyou do not see that option, then update QuickBooks through ‘Help.’

·       Repeatstep 2 after installing the updates and sign in to your QB Online account

·       Youwill receive an email after the files get exported. Tap on ‘Continue to accountsetup’ in the mail and tally the reports from both the account to ensure thatthe data are adequately exported

If you have any questions on this matter, feel free tocontact quickbooks customer service number.

For more info click here: - quickbooks technical support 

Sep 13 2019, 7:57 am - Replied by: kevinsaptel

Private Message

I just installed a newer version of quickbooks (I went from 03 to 08). I had all my information backed up and is now put on the newer version.  villas in sharjah  However I just wanted to start the 2008 quickbooks starting with all my information from 2008 and not all my invoices from earlier years. How can I do this?? In other words.
Sep 16 2019, 4:02 am - Replied by: Skproduction

Private Message

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. טיסות זולות לפראג

Sep 17 2019, 4:18 am - Replied by: Skproduction

Private Message

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. טיסות לבודפסט

Sep 18 2019, 5:36 am - Replied by: Skproduction

Private Message

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. טיסות זולות לחו"ל

Sep 19 2019, 9:22 am - Replied by: Skproduction

Private Message

Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. Business Local partners in uae

*** French Canadian Ancestors ***