Welcome Guest Login or Signup
BOOKMARK
French Canadian Ancestors

FORUM
It is the exact same in Oldschool Runescape
Total Views: 6 - Total Replies: 0
Sep 20 2019, 8:35 pm - by MMOexpshop

Private Message

The sport is so stark, that it is almost impossible to play if you aren't doing something else at the same moment with cheap OSRS gold. There is overpowered gear hidden behind low drop prices. The economy is mainly broken, NPC shops are unworthy and inflation is a problem. The only reason people think it's profound is because JAGEX left in each battle bug that could be confused with a"high skill ceiling" Even though it these bugs were accurate attributes, the grid-based and ability-less nature of the battle system cuts out many of the strategic elements of other MMO battle systems.

There's no positioning. There's counter play choices or no construct variant. You do need to learn to use a rotation. You almost always stand in 1 location, fight one man, and find out who can click through an inventory menu quicker. You are also required to craft or buy consumables inorder to stand a chance. There is not any level scaling, so unless you're near max level, whichever participant has grinded for more will always win.OSRS is nothing more than a skinnerbox, designed to suck as much time out of it's players as you can, so that they continue paying JAGEX their inflated subscription fees for far longer than they should. It's a psychological trap designed to pray on those who are easily hooked on it's drip-feed of dopamine.

It is not for everyone. It is the exact same way that Stardew Valley is a phenomally glorious game, but again, not for everyone. Stardew valley gets exactly the same"grind" pretty much, but it doesn't make it a bad game. It is the exact same in Oldschool Runescape, it is a grind, yes, but it's so relaxing just to chill out and grind some thing for a little. Not every thing is grinding either, you can do a crapton of PvM or PK (or DMM), or do some minigames like castle wars.

The question is... why would you get a 99 ability? Theres no need to maximum any skill to 99 to play the game to buy RuneScape gold. Yes some ending game PVM requires a FEW non-combat skills to be quite large (not even near 99 however ). Im now 109 combat (126 is max) in my main, and all of my non-combat abilities are 70 or lower, which can be rather easy to reach and large enough for virtually everything that I would like to do. Im playing with really casual. There are weeks that im not playing 1 hour. Nevertheless I can progress and hop back in at any time and do whatever I was doing when I logged out.

*** French Canadian Ancestors ***